8 Innovation Graduate Certificates to develop the Innovation Champions of your company!
It will no longer be the only responsibility of the marketing or R&D departments but the responsibility of all stakeholders, including your clients and competitors.
With the Innovation Certificates support your managers to:
- Identify and generate new ideas and opportunities as well as develop innovation
- Integrate theories and practices to strengthen the innovation capabilities of your organization
- Be instrumental in the development and launch of new products or services
- Manage innovative organization
- Facilitate innovation and the changes required for organizations to become innovation centric
To ensure managers flexibility/adaptability and their innovation management capabilities progress by aligning the content of education with the fast evolving business needs through the development of a learning by doing pedagogical approach.
To train the 21st century manager by providing employees the necessary knowledge and skills required to adapt to the current complex and fast evolving corporate environment.
To dedicate our organizational and pedagogical efforts towards delivering creative thinking, innovative resourcefulness, curiosity, open mindedness, critical thinking, interdisciplinary and experiential learning capabilities.
Each Certificate is composed of 4 courses + 1 individual project related to one of your concrete business innovation challenge.
Each course represents 42 hours of teaching activities (28 hours face to face and 14 hours online (at your own pace).
By successfully completing each course, participants will earn 3 graduate academic credits (12 for the full Level 1 certificate) that can later be transferred toward the completion of a Master in Business Innovation (MBI). For each Level 2 certificate, 15 graduate academic credits will be earned.
After having completed level 1, participants can decide to complete the level 2 or to enroll into the Master in Business Innovation (MBI) by transferring the earned graduate academic credits.
Within our MBI Program & Certificates, the PBL (Project-Based Learning) approach is used as a mean of facilitating critical thinking, enhancing communication, developing curiosity / creativity and, as such, favors inter-personal exchanges. This pedagogic innovation relies upon complex tasks, based on challenging questions or problems, that involve managers in design, problem-solving, decision making, or investigative activities.
The PBL curriculum focuses on knowledge and skills development through concrete applications in project management.
- Courses are offered on Saturdays (1/2 day)
- Each course last 2 months
- The cost of each certificate is 100,000 THB
- 12 graduate academic credits will be earned for level 1 certificates and 15 for level 2 certificates
For the Innovation Certificates:
- Have proficient command of English language skills.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, in any field from local or overseas educational institutions as recognized by the Ministry of Education.
For the MBI program:
- Have proficient command of English language skills, equivalent to a TOEFL score of 520 on the PBT, 190 on the CBT, 68 on the IBT, or an IELTS with a score of 6.0. (TOEFL/IELTS results are valid for 2 years)
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
- Any applicant who has not obtained the required score will be required to pass an English Professional Test from Bangkok University.
To follow a level 2 certificate courses, the level 1 must be previously completed.
Applications may be submitted online at anytime.