- Ph.D. (Information Systems), KAIST College of Business, South Korea
- M.Sc. (Management Information System) Case Western Reserve University, U.S.A.
- M.A. (Sociology) Seoul National University, South Korea
- B.A. (Sociology) Seoul National University, South Korea
1. Heo D (2018), â€œBeyond the Ideology of IS Research Methodology: Towards a Singerian Approachâ€, Journal of Research Methodology, May-August, Vol. 2, 2018
2. Lee K, Min J, Heo D, Lee J, and Lee H (2014), â€œThe Effect of CoP-based Social Capital on Knowledge Integrationâ€, Knowledge Management Research, 15(2), pp. 129-144.
3.Sohn H, Han S, Heo D, Min J, and Lee H (2013), â€œEffects of Social Capital on Individual Task Performance via Knowledge Acquisition and Transformation: An Empirical Studyâ€, Knowledge Management Research, 14(2), pp. 117-136.
4.Yoo Y, Lyytinen K, and Heo D (2007), â€œClosing the gap: towards a process model of postâ€merger knowledge sharingâ€,Information Systems Journal,17(4), 321-347.
Conference proceedings & presentations
1. Kanlayakorn Smuttrasen and Dongcheol Heo (2018), "From Knowledge Transfer via Co-creation to Knowledge Transformation: A case study of Cross-generation Knowledge Transfer in a Thai Construction Company", 6th International Conference on Management, Leadership and Governance, Bangkok.
2. Throngvid Hongsaprabhas, Xavier Parisot, Dongcheol Heo (2018), "Food Manufacturer Innovation Logics and Practices Flexibility: a Thai SME Case Study", 6th International Conference on Management, Leadership and Governance, Bangkok.
3. Krip Metanantakul, Ronald Vatananan-Thesenvitz, Dongcheol Heo, "The Right Balance between Exploitation and Exploration for Organisation designed through Environmental Velocity", 6th International Conference on Management, Leadership and Governance (ICMLG), May 2018.
4. Krip Metanantakul, Ronald Vatananan-Thesenvitz, Dongcheol Heo (2018), "A Framework and Evaluation Model to Determine Industry Velocity", Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET) International Conference.
5. Genevieve Lim, Arthur Shelley, Dongcheol Heo (2018), "New Knowledge Co-Creation in Mobile Learning: A Classroom Action Research with Multiple Case Studies Using Mobile Instant Messaging", 20th International Conference on Education and E-Learning, Singapore.
6. Singhsomransukh, Shivnetra, and Dongcheol Heo (2017), "Gamification of Knowledge Sharing Practices: A Proposed Conceptual Framework for Organizational Learning", 14th International Conference on Intellectual Capital Knowledge Management & Organisational Learning, Hong Kong.
7. Heo D. and Lee H. (2016), â€œOne Step Backward for Two Steps Forward: The Effects of Knowledge Purging in Post-Acquisition Integration,â€ In Proceedings of European Academy of Management Conference, Paris, France.